Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sad but Happy Day


So I came home from work day and thought 'you know what I didn't see the bluebirds yesterday' and looked around and they weren't here today either. Hmmm, I wait a little bit and nope NO BLUEBIRDS! Time to break my 'once a week look in the house' rule and sure enough it's empty.

Sadness overcomes me but all evidence shows that they left the house on their own so I'm really really happy about that but I was hoping to see the moment when they left the nest and get some good pictures and officially get a head count. But I guess I'm left with sharing the last picture I got of the little guys which was taken three days ago. I never could get a good picture of them because they would sort of hide as you can tell.

Anyway, I wonder where they are and wish them all the best and hope they call my place home for a long, long time. Their house is cleaned out and waiting in case mom and dad want to start another nest so here's to a great future filled with bluebirds!

No comments:

Post a Comment