Monday, June 7, 2010

Get out of here! No, you get out of here!!!


Okay I wasn't happy years ago when they moved trashy trailers in across the street from me and really not happy when the one was raided for a meth lab but who would have known an abandoned trailer would be so amusing.

This past weekend I was out side and heard a crow going nuts. This isn't too strange but this one just wouldn't stop screaming. So I walked to the front of the house and saw him across the street at the 'meth' trailer fighting with another crow. I thought 'Oh, so that's the problem' and went back in the house. On my next venture out I still heard him and thought it should have ended by now. Upon walking back out front and looking that's when I notice it WASN'T another bird he was fighting with, it was himself in a mirror. Too funny!

I'm not sure how long it took him to figure it out but I'm really happy that whoever cleaned out the trailer put that mirror there. Sorry it's not a better picture but it be honest I didn't want to be sen taking a picture of a seized meth lab. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment