Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm feeling mighty blue

I know it's an unwritten rule that you are not to show favorites when it's come to family, but I can't help it - my bluebirds are by far my favorites. It's been an amazing spring to have the bluebirds show up early, start to build, leave and then come back to build on the deck where I can watch them up close a personal all day everyday! The youngster hatched about one week ago and mom and dad are busy feeding them all. I believe there are five in there but really hard to count at this point.

I finally got up the nerve to open the house and try to get a picture of them but the door doesn't leave me many option of angles so the above is the best I can do right now. Anyway, hope you enjoy the images and look for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment