Saturday, April 24, 2010

Top graphic

I made the header graphic for this blog using some of my many photos so I thought I would tell you where they were taken.

From left to right: Great Blue Heron taken on C & O Canal near Oldtown, MD; Ruby Crowned Kinglet taken on West Thumb Geyser walkway in Yellowstone National Park, WY; Sanderling taken at Assateague National Seashore, MD; Indigo Bunting taken in my backyard in KY; Eastern Bluebird taken in my backyard in KY; White Pelican taken in Grand Teton National Park, WY; Turkey taken in Custer State Park, SD; Thayer's Gull taken in Assateague National Seashore, MD; American Bald Eagle taken near Lower Geyser Basin in Yellowstone National Park, WY; Tufted Titmouse taken in my backyard in KY; Western Bluebird taken on Upper Terrace of Mammoth Hot Springs in Yellowstone National Park, WY

No comments:

Post a Comment